Lately I’ve been really into make single-serving treats that I can store in the freezer for when I need a quick snack or dessert. After going through about 4 batches of my Keto Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Fudge Cups, I figured it was time to switch things up a bit. So the other day I made these super easy Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites, and they turned out amazing! They’re also:
High in fiber
No baking required
Here’s how to make ’em.
Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites
Yields 15-18 bites
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats (I used gluten-free Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I used dairy-free Enjoy Life)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin/pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together all of the wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredient and combine well. Refrigerate or freeze the mixture until it firm up a bit (10-15 minutes should do it) so easier to form.
- Roll into golfball-sized bites and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week or the freezer for longer!
I seriously love these Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites, and I can’t wait to experiment with different varieties. Obviously I had to start with a pumpkin version, because FALL 😉
You can’t really mess these up – you can sub in different ingredients, add different mix-ins, etc.
Let me know if you give these Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites a try! As always shoot me a note/tag me on Instagram @Hungry.Blonde if you make these or any of my other recipes 🙂 xoxo GG