This recipe for Parmesan Garlic Lentil Pasta is sponsored by Explore Cuisine. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible!
I’m back with another holiday-inspired pasta dish featuring Explore Cuisine! This one is just as easy and definitely just as tasty 😉 It’s also extra festive…just check out these colors…
Here’s how to make it!
- 1/2 a box (4 ounces) Explore Cuisine Red Lentil Pasta
- 1/2 a box (4 ounces) Explore Cuisine Green Lentil Pasta
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (depending on how spicy you’d like it)
- 1/2 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese (+ some extra for topping)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, garlic and red pepper flakes over medium heat until the butter has melted. Cook, whisking constantly, until the foam subsides and the butter begins to turn a golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in pasta and Parmesan until well combined and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately, topped with fresh parsley and some more cheese.
If you haven’t tried lentil pasta, you’ve got to get your hands on some. It has a unique flavor unlike any other gluten-free pasta I’ve tried, and it’s also high in protein, fiber & iron. And as with all Explore Cuisine products, it’s also gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO, and made with 100% organic ingredients.
You can learn more about all of the Explore Cuisine product offerings on their website, Facebook & Instagram. As always, if you make this Parmesan Garlic Lentil Pasta or any of my other recipes, I’d love to see how they turn out! Be sure to tag me on Instagram @Hungry.blonde 🙂 xoxo GG