Call them candy. Call them “fat bombs.” Whichever you prefer, just know that these Keto Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Fudge Cups will leave you thinking they’re too good to be true.
It’s that time of year when the Halloween candy is front and center at every grocery & drugstore, just begging to help you say au revoir to that summer bod. You don’t have to ask me twice.
I’ve always been more of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup gal myself, with my only complaint being they need even more peanut butter filling. Heck, I could do without the chocolate all together if we’re being honest. Hence the “just a drizzle will do” with these lil beauties.
These Keto (& Vegan!) Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Fudge Cups are not only ridiculously delicious, they’re super easy to make with just a few ingredients and no baking required. Here’s how to make ’em.
Yields 10-12 cups
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut butter/manna (not coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsbp – 1/4 cup coconut oil
- liquid stevia
- Line a muffin pan with baking cups.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl combine the peanut butter and coconut butter and microwave for 30-60 seconds, just until soft enough to stir all together (or you could do on the stovetop if you’re one of those anti-microwavers).
- Combine the peanut butter + coconut butter well, and pour into the baking cups 1/3-1/2 full. Set aside.
- On stovetop or in microwave heat the coconut oil, then mix in the cocoa powder until you have a chocolate “sauce.” Add a few drops of liquid stevia to whatever sweetness you’d like.
- Drizzle the chocolate mixture over the fudge cups, and swirl in with a butter knife or tooth pick.
- Let set in the refrigerator or freezer for at least 30 minutes until hardened.
I seriously don’t know why I haven’t made these fudge cups sooner – they’re pretty much my dream treat! The combo of the peanut butter + coconut butter is to die for. It gives a dense, silky texture reminiscent of our beloved Reese’s, without an ounce of added sugar.
To make things even easier you can omit the chocolate, OR you could double/triple the amount of chocolate and coat the top & bottom like “real” peanut butter cups. And if you’re not bent on these being low sugar, you could regular chocolate chips. I really love Enjoy Life as it’s dairy-free and delish.
ONE MORE THING – you can easily sub in any nut butter you like. Use almond or cashew butter to make Paleo.
I predict I’m going to keep these babies on hand all. the. time now. Even if you store them in the freezer they stay pretty soft & fudge-y. Bless up.
If you make these or any of my other recipes, I’d love to see how they turned out! Be sure to tag me on Instagram @Hungry.Blonde 🙂 xoxo GG