I’ve probably said this a bazillion times at this point, but if I had to give one piece of advice when it comes to healthy eating, it would be this: eat food you actually enjoy. Eat food that TASTES GOOD! It’s not difficult, or tedious, or in any way depriving when you’re nourishing your body AND satisfying you’re tastebuds at the same time. I think you know where I’m going with this, and it’s that you need these Grain-Free Chicken Tenders in your life like, yesterday 😉
Not only are these Grain-Free Chicken Tenders super easy to make, they’re also Keto, Paleo, and Whole30 approved.
Here’s how to make them.
Grain-Free Chicken Tenders
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips or nuggets
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground mustard
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large shallow bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip the chicken strips in the egg, then coat with the almond/flax mixture.
- Place coated chicken strips on a parchment-lined baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip and bake for another 10-12 minutes or until the tenders start to turn golden brown.
Le yum. Thanks to the almond flour + flax combination, these Grain-Free Chicken Tenders have a delish hearty/nutty flavor.
Tip: you can also drizzle some melted ghee over these before baking if you want them extra crispy.
These would be great dipped in ranch, marinara, etc. I love drizzling some of this (also Whole30 approved) Primal Kitchen Honey Mustard Dressing over them.
As always if you make these or any of my other recipes, I’d love to see how they turn out! Be sure to tag me on Instagram @Hungry.Blonde 🙂 xoxo GG
You might also like:
My Top 10 Whole30 Meals
My Story Of Discovering Healthy Living
5 Ingredient Keto Bread
Grain-Free Power “Rice” Bowls
Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Bites
Life After Whole30
How To Maintain A Social Life On Whole30