I don’t know why, but lately I’ve been on a s’mores kick. Well, of course I know why. S’mores are…s’mores.
So I decided to get a little fancy for breakfast yesterday and make a single-serving batch of S’mores Pancakes. But then I added banana because…well, I add it to just about everything. The result was…
* 3.5 tbsp gluten free pancake mix
* 1 banana
* 1 tbsp cocoa powder
* 1/4 tsp cinnamon
* 1/4 cup milk of choice (I used almond)
* 2/3 cup mini marshmallows
* 2 tbsp crushed graham crackers
* 1 tbsp chocolate chips
* Spray a pan with nonstick spray and heat to medium.
* In a bowl combine pancake mix, cinnamon, cocoa powder, and 1/2 of the banana (mashed). Then add the milk until you have a batter consistency.
* Form 2 pancakes in the pan, and press 1/2 of the marshmallows into the batter. Let cook for about 2 minutes per side.
* When the pancakes are done, layer the rest of the marshmallows in between them. Top with graham crackers, remaining slide banana, chocolate chips, and mayyyybe some more marshmallows.