…Um, need I say more?
Everyone knows bacon and avocado are a match made in heaven, so why not just cut everything else out of the equation? These Bacon Wrapped Avocado Bites do exactly that. They’re super simple, easy to make, and a total crowd-pleaser while ALSO being Paleo/low carb.
Here’s how to make ’em.
What you’ll need:
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 8-10 slices of thick cut bacon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut avocado into equally sized pieces. I made mine about 2×2 inches and 1 inch thick.
- Cut the bacon slices in half and wrap around each piece of avocado.
- Line the bites on the baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the bacon gets niiiiiice and crispy. I flipped mine about halfway through.
You can easily double/triple this recipe, or cut this one in half for a total of about 6 bites. AKA the amount I’d eat on my own 😉